- Director of hybrid satellite/terrestrial networking, space-based Internet, and aeronautical Internet research at NASA Glenn Research Center.
- Over twenty-six years experience in network and system engineering for communication applications, communication networking research, state-of-the-art digital, analog and RF hardware design and testing and firmware design.
- Delivery of Unmanned Arial Vehicle Data
- Secure, Autonomous, Intelligent Controller for Integrating Distributed Sensor Webs
- Delay/Disruption/Disconnection Tolerant Networking Flight Readiness Project
- Bachelors (1982) of Electrical Engineering, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Masters (1986) of Electrical Engineering, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- 1st to deploy delay/disruption network technology bundling protocol in space – January 2008.
- 1st to deploy Internet Protocol security (IPsec) and Internet Protocol version 6 on a space-base asset – March 2007
- 1st to deploy Mobile-IP Mobile networking on a space-based asset, the Cisco router in Low Earth Orbit (CLEO) – April 2004. Principal Investigator for design, development, and experimentation of a currently deployed Cisco space-based router in Low-Earth Orbit (CLEO) and Virtual Mission Operation Center (VMOC) technology development.
- 1st to demonstrate and deploy secure mobile networks in an operational government network –November 2002.